At the Xara Collection our portfolio is always expanding and thus we are always on the hunt for new talent. Our latest vacancies include that of a Restaurant Manager at our newest fine-dining venture at the Villa in Balluta and a Banqueting & Events Operations Manager homed at the Xara Lodge in Rabat. Read more to learn about the roles below;
Restaurant Manager | Rosami
As restaurant manager you will manage the day-to-day operation of Rosami – our Fine Dining Restaurant, and, with the support of senior management, you will provide strategic direction and leadership and ensure that key targets are achieved.
You will ensure to create a positive working environment that supports organisational and core values. You will coach, train and support all the restaurant staff to provide consistently high standards.
You will provide regular feedback to management and other managers as appropriate on operational issues, standards and procedures.
You will embrace every opportunity to create extra special moments for our guests and provide a personal experience our guest will want to share.
· As our ideal candidate, you will have at least 3 years’ experience in fine dining restaurants and be able to manage a well dedicated team.
· You’ll have effective leadership skills and develop key strategies with the team in identifying key customer needs and work with them to develop initiatives to meet/ exceed these needs.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills to ensure a seamless and memorable experience, proactively resolving any challenges that may arise.
· Ensure a good working knowledge of food and wine. Be able to make recommendations.
· Strong communication skills and a ‘hands-on’ approach to ‘lead by example’ and demonstrate best practice.
· Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
· High attention to detail and accuracy – great at managing one’s own time and the time of the team.
Want to join the family? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org